- Can someone else pick up my race packet? Yes
- Can I exchange my shirt for a different size at packet pick up? Sorry no shirt exchanges will be allowed until after the race. Sizes are not guaranteed if you did not pre-register and are based on availability.
- What is the half marathon course cut off time? 4 hours
- Can my pet run with me in the race? Sorry no pets allowed on the run course except service animals.
- Where do I pick up my award? Awards will be available at the Fleet Feet Registration tent after the race located in the venue area.
- Can I register the morning of the race? Yes registration will be available for the half marathon and 5K from 7am-7:45am at the Fleet Feet Registration tent.
- Will I be able to check in my belongings while I am running? Yes bag check will be available.
- Where should I park? Carpooling is strongly suggested. Parking fee is $7 or free with your Sonoma County Parks pass. Parking is available at the Upper & Lower Oak Knoll parking lots. Overflow parking is available at Jack Rabbit Meadows and Boat Launch lots. Overflow parking is about a 10 minute walk to walk to the event site. Please see Spring Lake Park Map
- How can my friend or family member sign up to volunteer while I run the race? Volunteer Sign Up Link